Articles in this section give reference information for different parts of the ViviFire language.
In this section
- Typography Used by This Manual
- Gives how this manual shows keywords, placeholders, and other language elements.
- ViviFire Runtime Library Members
- Gives a list of the classes and objects supplied by ViviFire, with information about their members.
- Gives a list of all ViviFire keywords, with links to more information.
- Data Type Summary
- Gives the data types supplied by ViviFire.
- Default Values
- Gives the default values for the data types.
- Gives the available compiler directives.
- Gives a list of the ViviFire element modifiers, with links to more information.
- Gives the available objects and their members.
- Gives the available operators.
- Gives the available declaration and executable statements.
- Error Messages
- Gives a list of the compiler and run-time error messages, and how to correct the error.