Int8 Data Type
Holds signed 8-bit (1-byte) integer values in the range −128 – +127.
- Default value
- When you declare a variable of type Int8 and leave it uninitialized,, its value defaults to zero (0).
- The Int8 data type widens to Int16, Int32, Int, Int64, Int128, Real32, Real64, Real, or Real128 without any risk of overflow.
- Type characters
- Int8 has no type characters.
Shared methods and properties
Int8.Bits As UInt
- Returns the number of available bits. This is always 8.
Int8.Max As Int8
- Returns the maximum positive value.
Int8.Min As Int8
- Returns the minimum negative value.
Dim foo As Int8