Lets you more easily debug your programs.
Method Assert ( test As Boolean, Optional message As String )
- Causes the debugger to stop execution, only if
testis false. If
testis false and
messageis not supplied, then the output includes the supplied expression code. But, if you supply
message, then that shows when
Method Log ( message As String, Optional level As LogLevels = ALL )
- Writes information to the log file.
But it is ignored if
levelis below the level set with
LogLevel. The information includes the supplied message, the source file name, the line number, and the nearest named scope.
Method LogLevel ( level As LogLevels )
- Sets the minimum risk level to record information to the log.
FATAL. Calls to the method
Logthat are below the given level do not record information to the log.
Method Print ( message As String ) Method PrintLine ( message As String )
- Shows some text in the debugger. Typically this is the value of a variable, to make sure it is correct.
- Causes the debugger to stop execution, almost the same as a breakpoint.
Only debug builds cause
#Debug to operate fully.
Release builds ignore
#Debug, the same as a comment.