Joined: 01 Jul 2005
|Posted: May 15th, 2012, 1:00am Post subject: ViviFire FAQ
- Where does the name ViviFire come from?
It is a blend of "vivify" (to give life to) and "fire"(an homage to Liberty BASIC).
- Which paradigms does/will it support?
Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- What language is ViviFire written in?
- What tools do you use to develop ViviFire?
Coco/R translates a grammar specification into C++.
LLVM provides a cross-platform compiler backend.
- Is source code available?
- Under what license is the code released?
Creative Commons/CC0 http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode
- What does Hello World look like?
PrintLine "Hellow world!"
What stage of development is ViviFire currently in?
As of mid-2015, it is at a late-alpha or pre-beta level.
Where is the ViviFire home page?
It's at http://www.b6sw.com/ViviFire.