Bay Six Software Forum Index Bay Six Software
Beyond the Basics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem getting toolbar to work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xandaz

PostPosted: Jun 9th, 2010, 6:43pm    Post subject: Re: Problem getting toolbar to work Reply with quote

Hi there ppls. I'm new here. I usually post at Masm32 forum. I searched for adding toolbars to o rebar control and this forum came up. I'm not having trouble with adding the toolbar. The problem is i haven't found yet what message to process. It's usually a WM_NOTIFY but i i've used several BN_xxxx types of messages and the buttons do nothing. Can someone tell what to do?
Thanks guys.
Bye
STPendl

PostPosted: Jun 9th, 2010, 10:08pm    Post subject: Re: Problem getting toolbar to work Reply with quote

This forum is dedicated to Liberty BASIC, so you will not get help regarding ASM or C programming here.

Any code I post can be freely used, just give credit.
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun 9th, 2010, 10:39pm    Post subject: Re: Problem getting toolbar to work Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!

Your post is a bit off-topic for this forum, so I'll split this topic later and move it to a more appropriate place.

To answer your question, I consulted the documentation.
MSDN wrote:
When the user selects a button, the toolbar sends the parent window a WM_COMMAND or WM_NOTIFY message that includes the command identifier of the button. The parent window examines the command identifier and carries out the command associated with the button. For information about when controls send WM_COMMAND messages and when they send WM_NOTIFY, see the Remarks section of the WM_NOTIFY documentation.

xandaz

PostPosted: Jun 10th, 2010, 2:28pm    Post subject: Re: Problem getting toolbar to work Reply with quote

Thanks brent. I'm checking it now.
bests from X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Quick Reply
Username:
   Shortcut keys: Alt+Q to activate, Alt+P to preview, Alt+S to submit
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum