Bay Six Software Forum Index Bay Six Software
Beyond the Basics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[RC1] CreateShortcut

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> Snippet Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov 10th, 2006, 10:48am    Post subject: [RC1] CreateShortcut Reply with quote

The attached demo should create shortcuts on the desktop and Quick Launch bar. It required LB_DispHelper.dll. Please give it a try and let me know if you get any strange results or anything.

CreateShortcut.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CreateShortcut.zip
 Filesize:  2.24 KB
 Downloaded:  88 Time(s)

Last edited by Brent on Jul 22nd, 2007, 9:35am; edited 1 time in total
Gordon

PostPosted: Dec 24th, 2006, 10:24pm    Post subject: Re: [RC1] CreateShortcut Reply with quote

Hi,

I lost my LB_DispHelper, where can I find one?

Gordon.
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec 25th, 2006, 3:12am    Post subject: Re: [RC1] CreateShortcut Reply with quote

Hi Gordon,

Try this page: http://www.syberden.net/libertybelle/COM%20with%20Liberty%20BASIC.html

Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb 8th, 2007, 6:56am    Post subject: Re: [RC1] CreateShortcut Reply with quote

Okay, I'd about forgotten about this snippet. I'll give this one just a few more days and if no one pipes up about it, I'll assume it didn't work (or is unsafe) and delete it.

If you're not clear as to what a demo does, please ask!

Alyce

PostPosted: Feb 8th, 2007, 11:31am    Post subject: Re: [RC1] CreateShortcut Reply with quote

Brent, I'm sorry I haven't tried it. It didn't grab my attention because I provide a shortcut DLL for LB and use that when the need arises.

I send people here OFTEN for many reasons and I don't understand why your forum doesn't get more traffic. IMHO, it has the neatest, most interesting LB stuff. I'm guessing that the reason is that most folks aren't at a skill level to understand or appreciate some of the things here. I know that some of it is over my head.

Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb 10th, 2007, 10:45pm    Post subject: Re: [RC1] CreateShortcut Reply with quote

Thanks Alyce!

I don't really know why people shy away. Maybe it's because I say it's for the more advanced LB users. Even though most of my stuff is advanced I generally try to make it easy to use. Anyone with insight on this, please start a new topic.

Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul 22nd, 2007, 9:37am    Post subject: Re: [RC1] CreateShortcut Reply with quote

Updated to Release Candidate 1 (RC1).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> Snippet Testing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Quick Reply
Username:
   Shortcut keys: Alt+Q to activate, Alt+P to preview, Alt+S to submit