UInt64 Data Type
Holds unsigned 64-bit (8-byte) integer values in the range 0–18,446,744,073,709,551,615.
- Default value
- When you declare a variable of type UInt64 and leave it uninitialized,, its value defaults to zero (0).
- Because UInt64 is an unsigned type, when you use the unary minus (-) operator on an expression of this type, the value is first converted to Int128 then negated.
- The UInt64 data type widens to Int128, UInt128, Real32, Real64, Real, or Real128 without any risk of overflow.
- Type characters
- UInt64 has no type characters.
Shared methods and properties
UInt64.Bits As UInt
- Returns the number of available bits. This is always 64.
UInt64.Max As UInt64
- Returns the maximum positive value.
UInt64.Min As UInt64
- Returns the minimum value. This is always zero (0)
Dim foo As UInt64