We made the sample code and documentation obey the instructions in this article. If you obey the same instructions, you can get good results.
- If your code agrees with the given style, those that read it can keep their focus on what it does.
- They can more quickly know what it does because it looks the same as their code.
- You can change code and do code maintenance more easily.
- You help make sure that your code uses the conventions for ViviFire.
- Make Tab change to four spaces.
- Do not use the line continuation character “
_” unless necessary. ViviFire lets you break lines of code after some code elements without it.
- Write only one declaration in a line.
- Indent continued lines one tab stop. But, always make items in a list left-aligned.
- Put a minimum of one empty line between full procedures.
Unsigned data types