Int32 Data Type
Holds signed 32-bit (4-byte) integer values in the range −2,147,483,648 – +2,147,483,647.
- Default value
- When you declare a variable of type Int32 and leave it uninitialized,, its value defaults to zero (0).
- The Int32 data type widens to Int, Int64, Int128, Real32, Real64, Real, or Real128 without any risk of overflow.
- Type characters
- Int32 has no type character.
Shared methods and properties
Int32.Bits As UInt
- Returns the number of available bits. This is always 32.
Int32.Max As Int32
- Returns the maximum positive value.
Int32.Min As Int32
- Returns the minimum negative value.
Dim foo As Int32