Returns the address of the given event handler, or defines a lambda expression.
Function ( [ parameter_list ] ) expression
Function [ ( [ parameter_list ] ) ] statements End [ Function ]
- The name of an event handler.
- Mandatory in the expression construct.
- Optional in the block construct.
- Zero or more declarators with a comma between each, all between parentheses.
- Mandatory expression. The type of the expression is the return type of the procedure.
- Mandatory one or more executable statements.
One of the statements must be
- Completes the expression.
You can also use
End Function. You can make one of these mandatory with the directive
@Option End. See @Option Directive for more information.
procedure_name must have the clause
You use an element of the event type to store the address returned by
The element can be a variable or procedure parameter, or a value returned by a function or property.