The ViviFire Programming Language
ViviFire is a brand new open-source programming language with modern features and a familiar syntax. It offers object-oriented programming with genericity and traits, modularity, structured exception handling, and more.
Currently, ViviFire is at an alpha stage of development. The language is still evolving, and may change dramatically before it's done. If you are interested in how a language is created, join us and help make it great!
ViviFire is released under the MIT license.
Program Hello Require ViviFire.IO PrintLine "Hello, world!"
Program Generic Require ViviFire.Units Function add[T](a As T, b As T) As T Return a + b End Var x = add(2, 3) ' 5 Var y = add(2!, 3!) ' 5.0 Var z = add(2cm, 3mm) ' 0.023 meters
Examples in the manual
- 64KB – Updated 09 January 2022
- Parser demo and example code.
- Requires Windows 10 or later.
- 66KB – Updated 09 January 2022
- Source code for the compiler, mostly in C++.
- Start reading from the beginning
- Find the most up-to-date articles
- View the complete list of articles