Int Data Type
Holds signed integer values guarenteed to be at least 32 bits (4 bytes) and provides the best performance. On 32-bit architectures, values are in the range −2,147,483,648 – +2,147,483,647.
Int is short for "integer".
- Default value
- When you declare a variable of type Int and leave it uninitialized,, its value defaults to zero (0).
- The Int data type widens to Int64, Int128, Real32, Real64, Real, or Real128 without any risk of overflow.
- Type characters
- Affixing the character % to the end of a variable name declares it as having a type of Int.
Shared methods and properties
Int.Bits As UInt
- Returns the number of available bits. Typical values are 32 or 64.
Int.Max As Int
- Returns the maximum positive value.
Int.Min As Int
- Returns the minimum negative value.
Dim foo As Int Dim bar%