Declared Element Names
All declared elements have a name, also known as an identifier, which your code uses to refer to them.
You must know
- It must start with an alphabetic character or a hash sign (
- It must contain only alphabetic characters, decimal digits, and underscores.
- An underscore must be between alphabetic characters or digits.
- It must contain a minimum of one alphabetic character or decimal digit if it starts with a hash sign.
- It must have a length of no more than TBD characters.
Length of names
Letter case of names
Names and cultures