Bay Six Software Forum Index Bay Six Software
Beyond the Basics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One-click feeds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> Announcements & Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun 9th, 2006, 7:49pm    Post subject: One-click feeds Reply with quote

Hi all,

I added several buttons to the bottom of each forum page. These provide an easy way to add forum feeds with one click. The supported services are
  • My AOL
  • Google Reader
  • My MSN
  • My Yahoo
If you use a different service, the first button, "XML/RSS," provides a means for adding a feed. Simply right-click the button and click (for IE) "Copy Shortcut," or (for Firefox) "Copy Link Location," or the equivalent for your particular browser. Then go to the page for manually adding a feed and paste the URL.

I don't use all of these services so I cannot effectively test them all. If you would, please give one or more a try and let me know if you have any problems.

Last edited by Brent on Jun 16th, 2006, 7:42pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> Announcements & Rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: