Bay Six Software Forum Index Bay Six Software
Beyond the Basics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Documentation links

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> ViviFire language -> ViviFire Documentation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: May 27th, 2013, 6:22am    Post subject: Documentation links Reply with quote

You can find the online documentation for ViviFire at www.b6sw.com/ViviFire/docs.

The 25 newest files are listed at www.b6sw.com/ViviFire/docs/newest.php.

Or you can download the compiled help file for offline viewing.

Please note that when you first try to open the CHM file, you may be presented with a dialog box about the dangers of files downloaded from the Internet. You need to toggle the checkbox before continuing; otherwise, the help file will not display correctly.

Last edited by Brent on Jul 3rd, 2014, 1:04am; edited 4 times in total
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug 9th, 2013, 7:29am    Post subject: Re: Documentation links Reply with quote

You can now find an alpha quality help file in CHM format in the ViviFire root directory.

http://www.b6sw.com/ViviFire

A topic you should probably see is "How to View This Help File as It Was Intended". It includes a link to a .reg file that you can run if you want to see code and some other elements properly because they require features usually not available in the help viewer.

Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug 21st, 2013, 2:27am    Post subject: Re: Documentation links Reply with quote

I've updated nearly all docs to include a poll widget located at the bottom. It allows you to submit anonymous feedback on each article. If there's a subject you want to see expanded, please let me know.
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep 8th, 2013, 3:18pm    Post subject: Re: Documentation links Reply with quote

I rejiggered newest.php to add a "Diff" column that tells you the amount of change (in bytes) of each article. However, it doesn't tell you if the change was done to the readable text or just the HTML code.

It says "New" for Appendices.html because I first moved its content into Language Reference and deleted it, then I decided that the Registry hack should go into the Appendices, thus I recreated the section.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> ViviFire language -> ViviFire Documentation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Quick Reply
Username:
   Shortcut keys: Alt+Q to activate, Alt+P to preview, Alt+S to submit
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum