Bay Six Software Forum Index Bay Six Software
Beyond the Basics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Critiques?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> Inclusive Design
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 7:37pm    Post subject: Critiques? Reply with quote

Hello all,

I am considering adding a "Critiques" sub-forum beneath this forum. It would give LB and JB programmers a place to post some GUI code and receive constructive criticism on its accessibility and possible ways to improve on it. Are you interested?

If there is interest, there are some technical issues that need to be addressed. Critics may need to be members of a user group.

lhamil64

PostPosted: Aug 22nd, 2007, 6:35pm    Post subject: Re: Critiques? Reply with quote

That sounds interesting to me! I'd be glad to help with it (because i do have vision problems as well)
Brent
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug 24th, 2007, 9:21am    Post subject: Re: Critiques? Reply with quote

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this area. Still I think it's an important subject. I won't create a subforum unless things really heat up here.

I encourage anyone wishing to learn more to post a link to your LB or JB program, preferably in source form, in a new topic. And I would encourage anyone who uses any of the accessibility features of Windows to try these programs and reply with your experiences with the software with your setup.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bay Six Software Forum Index -> Inclusive Design All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Quick Reply
Username:
   Shortcut keys: Alt+Q to activate, Alt+P to preview, Alt+S to submit
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum